- Brent L. and Rachel W. Trentham Endowed Scholarship: Apply here.
- Stringer-Thompson-Taylor-Richardson-Cox Endowed Scholarship: Apply here.
- ACS-Hach Land Grant Undergraduate Scholarship
- Math Departmental Scholarships: Apply here.
- College of Education, Health & Human Sciences Scholarships: Apply here.
Deadline to apply for scholarships is March 1, 2020
Speak with a VolsTeach faculty member about these scholarship opportunities.
Loan Forgiveness Opportunities
- Teacher Loan Forgiveness Program
- Tennessee Math and Science Teacher Loan Forgiveness Program
- Tennessee Loan Forgiveness Programs
The National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM) is a public voice of mathematics education, providing vision, leadership, and professional development to support teachers in ensuring equitable mathematics learning of the highest quality for all students.
The National Science Teachers Association (NSTA) includes over 60,000 members with the common goal of “promoting excellence and innovation in science teaching and learning for all.” Local information about the NSTA can be found at Tennessee Science Teachers Association.
The National Earth Science Teachers Association (NESTA) is a nonprofit educational organization, founded in 1983, whose purpose is the advancement, stimulation, extension, improvement, and coordination of Earth science education at all educational levels.
The American Association of Physics Teachers (AAPT) was established in 1930 with the fundamental goal of ensuring the “dissemination of knowledge of physics, particularly by way of teaching.” They currently have more than 11,000 members in thirty countries around the world.
The National Association of Biology Teachers (NABT) is “the leader in life science education.” To date, more than 9,000 educators have joined NABT to share experiences and expertise with colleagues from around the globe, keep up with trends and developments in the field, and grow professionally.
Immersive Research Projects for the High School STEM Classroom developed under the National Science Foundation NOYCE support.